We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Sandos Caracol to Playa Del Carmen

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Edmonton, Alberta...
Level Contributor
196 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Distance from Sandos Caracol to Playa Del Carmen

Pls advise how far the Resort is from Playa Del Carmen?

Is it accessible by the beach/street?

Is there bikes at Sandos Caracol

How long of a walk/bike ride?

Thanks

R.S.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
725 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Distance from Sandos Caracol to Playa Del Carmen

Hola Sherry

Not a problem. I always like when we get current first hand info from members stated that has been to and stayed at the resort within a years time frame. With Sandos they are always stepping their game up. We did a day trip to Caracol from Sandos Playacar in 2011 and WOW things had changed from our stay in 2008.

As for the the bus, one of the current reviews did state it and they did not have that service when we stayed there. We will know shortly and post, 48 hrs to go.

Look for "Weather Live from Caracol".

Will gladly give Mariana a Hola from you guys.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Distance from Sandos Caracol to Playa Del Carmen

Have a nice stay Icescraper! Thanks for your help on this forum!

Been to both Sandos this year for our first time.

Both are very different.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Distance from Sandos Caracol to Playa Del Carmen

I'll be looking for "Weather Live...." with great anticipation and envy.

Yes Caracol is making great strides from what I've read and seen and I look forward to seeing the changes that have been made since earlier this year. Thanks to Luis and his team I have a feeling every time we return it will be better and better.

Thanks for passing on greetings to Mariana. I look forward to your posts! Get packing eh? :)

Edited: 11:51 am, October 11, 2012
14. Re: Distance from Sandos Caracol to Playa Del Carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 14, 2013