We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Bongo VIP tickets

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Coco Bongo VIP tickets

We are a group of 10 going on vacation next week. Some of us already been to Coco Bongo but will go again this time. My question is how do we get VIP tickets if the hotel does not offer any organized trip to PDC. We will take a taxi but are the tickets available to buy on site? And how much will it be?

Mentioned in this post
Coco Bongo Playa del Carmen
Coco Bongo Playa del...
8,161 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Rainbow Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco Bongo VIP tickets

Most of the hotels have excursions to go to Coco bongos we were there in april and paid 120 each for VIP and it was well worth it I wouldn't do it any other way. You can also buy tickets during the day outside of CB also beware that some hotels use CB's as an intro to a time share scam. FYI. enjoy !!!!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco Bongo VIP tickets

What does CB stands for?

Flower Mound, Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco Bongo VIP tickets

seriously? (hint - check the thread title)

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
268 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coco Bongo VIP tickets

A friend and I went to Cogo Bongo's in January. We bought VIP tickets through our Sunwing rep at the resort for $120 on a Saturday night. A bus came and picked us up from the resort but we took a taxi back since we weren't ready to leave when the bus was. It was the best birthday I ever had!!

5. Re: Coco Bongo VIP tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, June 20, 2013