I posted last night asking about several resorts in Playa del Carmen, but after reading more posts and reviews on TA I'm completely confused about what would be the best option for us, so I'm starting from scratch and coming to all of you first.
Info about what we're looking for is below. Please recommend a resort or resorts (specific explanations about your picks would be great)!
1. We want an all-inclusive that isn't too far from downtown PDC
2. It will be four adults and one 13 year old
3. Good beach (not rocky or shady)
4. Nice pool area with a good atmosphere (music and activities)
5. Decent shows at night if possible
6. We're not looking for a top of the line resort because we're on a budget
Thank you in advance!