We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Speed boat tour/excursion near Secrets Capri?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
576 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Speed boat tour/excursion near Secrets Capri?

OK, as well versed as we believe we are when it comes to Secrets Capri having already been there three times and returning May 20th., we find ourselves asking for information regarding the individual speed boats we have seen traveling out on the horizon all in a line presumably on some type of tour or excursion.

Would anyone be able to provide us with information regarding this, how long it lasts, where does it go (and start from) and most of all, is it worth it?

Greatly appreciate it!

Auburn, California
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Speed boat tour/excursion near Secrets Capri?

Howdy Cobra, Surfing the net and saw this company that does speed boat excursions out of Riviera Maya. Never been. I know you mention all in a line? Interesting. I did find it worth going on one when we were in the Bahamas. There were 3 of us on board and that boat hauled a**. It was a lot of fun. Maybe the link below can fill you in on the 'line' of boats that your seeing. Hope this helps.

http://www.fatcatsail.com/EN/home.html

Mentioned in this post
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Bahamas
Bahamas
Caribbean
Methuen, MA
Level Contributor
471 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Speed boat tour/excursion near Secrets Capri?

Cobra

That is the ATV/Speedboat Tour - we booked this from Capri two years ago - it was great!

You start off on ATV's and go through the jungle areas and then on and off the beach. After that you return to the dock area we everyone boards their private speedboat - you do follow a tour in a line but are really pretty much on your own as there is so much space in between each boat. I believe we booked it through the apple tour desk - can't remember the price but I do know it was worth it. At the end here is a beach bar where you can have a cocktail or two before they bring you back to your respective hotels.