We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
31 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Hello All!

Anyone planning a trip for these dates to Secrets Capri. My Fiance and I are getting married there on May 2nd. and can't wait!

Travel Safe Everyone!

NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Hi Sugar, We will be down there from May 2-11. Hope your wedding is wonderful and from what I have heard how can it not be. I can't wait either. Take care and enjoy your special day.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Hi SugarGroveBride -

I will be at Secrets from April 23rd - May 4th - we are getting married there on the day of your arrival, April 29th. I can't wait we leave in less then month and half....

Macomb, MI
Level Contributor
162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Hi Sugar Grove, My DH and I will be at Secrets almost the same times as you. We are arriving on the 28th and will be there until the 6th! Cant wait - have a wonderful wedding! If you see us (a blonde and a guy with dark hair and goatee) make sure you say hi and we will toast to your new life! Congrats... Jim & Angie

Indianapolis, IN
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

My wife and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary while there...May 9-13. Our first trip to Cancun/Playa and we are so excited. Hope to see some of you there!

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Congratulations, Sugar Grove Bride! There are 6 of us (3 couples) arriving on the 1st. We were at Secrets last May and had a blast!

Roscoe, Illinois
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I will be celebrating our 15th Anniversary at Secrets Capri, April 29 -May 7. Hope your wedding day is perfect and that the weather is kind to all of us! First time in Mexico for us and looking forward to the trip. Hopefully we can all get together for a drink or two!!

Macomb, MI
Level Contributor
162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Hi everyone - just wanted to say that its great to see so many couples heading to this resort. I had heard that it can get a little over run by conventions - so hopefully that isnt the case when all of us are there. Im sure we will all manage to find one another around the pool bar and have a shot or two of tequila! See you then!

denver, co
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

We will be there from May 4 - May 8th for our 15 yr Anniversary. Hey Fins when is your actual anniversary? Ours is May 4th.

Roscoe, Illinois
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

Hi Sheilac,

Our anniversary is actually April 27. One of our boy's birthday is April 28 and the other boy's birthday is May 8. They didn't want us to miss their special days so we decided to sneak out right in between!!

denver, co
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets Capri April 29th - May 8th

So you were married 1 week before us (I was thinking since most weddings are on Saturdays that it may have been the same day! Enjoy your trip - you will love Mexico. Maybe we will see you there and we can toast to 15 years of marriage.