We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone done the pirate cruise

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
south jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
has anyone done the pirate cruise

I went to cancun last year and saw the ships that where for the pirate cruise and was thinking about doing that on my trip this year. But now that we are staying in Playa it is a bit of a bus ride to get to Cancun and that is why I want to know if it is worth the trip. I would be greatful for any information. Thank you

Omaha,NE
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: has anyone done the pirate cruise

Hello, My husband and I did the pirate cruise last year....We loved it....We thought it was well worth the money and a lot of fun...They put on a nice show and got everyone involved..They also served really good food...There were some older folks that didn't like it much so ultimately it depends what you like....Email me if you have other questions...scenttovanilla@yahoo.com

Landenberg, PA
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: has anyone done the pirate cruise

We stayed at Paraiso Del Mar early last year and did the pirate cruise. It was a lot of fun and the food and drinks were good. They pick you up at the hotel and bring you back. It was well worth it.

south jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: has anyone done the pirate cruise

thank you...I am still thinking on this since it is an all day thing because of the trip to cancun to do it. I was thinking of hitting Margaritaville (sp)? Then going but I am afraid of getting sea sick. Will still see. Did you book this in advance or from your hotel?

jackson, nj
Level Contributor
424 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: has anyone done the pirate cruise

We did the Pirate Cruise last year and had a fantastic time.I definately think it's worth the trip. It was the highlight of my children's trip. We booked it ahead of time, but I don't think you will have a problem if you wait until you get down there.

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
705 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: has anyone done the pirate cruise

Is the Pirate Cruise what people affectionately refer to as the "Booze Cruise" or is it something different?