We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Royale Price, Travel Agency, 1st timer for all...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Maryland
3 posts
Save Topic
El Dorado Royale Price, Travel Agency, 1st timer for all...

I have been searching for a place for my husband and I to go on vacation, and I have decide on going to Mexico and staying at the El Dorado Royale.

I just want to make sure that I am not getting a bad price, or if anyone knows of the best travel agency to go through. I usually go through Expedia, but they were expensive this time. I looked on vacationstogo and they quoted me $3,400 for 4 nights, 5 days at the El Dorado Royale, in a Casita Suite All Inclusive with plane tickets from Maryland. Is this a good price?

Any advice will help...this is my first all inclusive.

Thanks!

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
525 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Royale Price, Travel Agency, 1st timer for all...

that's right in line with package prices from other TAs

Williston, VT
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Royale Price, Travel Agency, 1st timer for all...

We are staying at the El Dorado Royale from March 2-7. We booked with www.allinclusiveoutlet.com (Kelly Reid). Our package was $921 per person for a Jr. Suite gardenview Jacuzzi room (this was land only) we already had our flights. Allinclusive outlet were great to work with. You can go online and they will give you a quote. Hope this helps. We are really looking forward to our trip. Not sure when you are going but I will definitely post when we are back. Any other info I can help with, please post.

Dallas
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: El Dorado Royale Price, Travel Agency, 1st timer for all...

I recommend allinclusiveoutlet.com as well. We are traveling in late June with a group and they have been very friendly, responsive and helpful so far. They were also the lowest prices I found on the web.

Maryland
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: El Dorado Royale Price, Travel Agency, 1st timer for all...

Thank you all for your information!

allinclusiveoutlet.com is a great website.

I found this site that gives the rates per season. I have not contacted them for a full quote yet, but I will soon.

http://www.eldoradosparesorts.com/