We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Colo Spgs, CO
10 posts
Save Topic
Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

hello

heard this was a very good hotel on beach. We are beach people looking for watersports, nice beach, local restaurants or all inclusive. looking at late march 2006 thanks

Toronto
Level Contributor
179 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

The only "REAL" hotels in PDC that I know of are the Royal Porto, the Gran Porto and the Real Playa Del Carmen. Is there another?

Mentioned in this post
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Colo Spgs, CO
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

I may have the wrong name. Either way, can u provide feedback on the three hotels you mentioned in PDC? thanks

Illinois
Level Contributor
690 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

Just type in Royal Porto Real or Gran Porto Real and there are tons of reviews for each. We are staying in April at the Royal Porto Real

Toronto
Level Contributor
179 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

Look in the "Hotels" heading for Trip Advisor and look for Playa Del Carmen hotels. All 3 hotels are reviewed there. The Real PDC isn't on the beach but the other 2 are. We just returned from the Real Playa Del Carmen and had a blast.

Mentioned in this post
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Colo Spgs, CO
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

Thanks for info. We have never stayed at an all-inclusive resort. Is this something we should consider? I.E. are the pros greater than the cons? thx

Illinois
Level Contributor
690 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

We ONLY stay all-inclusive, but we drink quite a bit, so it is definately worth it for us. Also, we like having the luxury of ordering any type of food and as much as you want. At home I tend to always be price conscious, so I LOVE staying all inclusive. If you stay at the Royal Porto Real, you can use the facility and restaurants at the Gran Porto Real across the street.

Colo Spgs, CO
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

Hello: I have a vacation package quote with the hotel Reef Playacar in PDC. Has anyone heard of this and how would you rate it for family vacation? Looking for very good hotel on beach. thx

Colo Spgs, CO
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

They also quoted a package with hotel named riu yucatan. Can anyone provide feedback on that hotel? As long as I am asking, any feedback on Sunwest vacations out of LA-Calif?

thx

Colo Spgs, CO
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for feedback on puerto real hotel in playa del...

Hello: I need to make a decision very soon about this vac package. Value your input on the riu yucatan hotel and also the sunmex travel service - thx

Mentioned in this post