We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weddings in iberostar tucan

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
england
1 post
Save Topic
weddings in iberostar tucan

i am planning on a wedding in iberostar tucan in oct 06, and would be interested to hear reports from people who have got married there, I have a nine year old daughter also and would love to hear peoples reviews and opinions about this hotel as wedding venue.

1. Re: weddings in iberostar tucan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, January 29, 2006
England
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weddings in iberostar tucan

Hi Kp, I`m also getting married October 06. If you need any information, I reckon the best thing to do is type in the search field Iberostar Tucan Weddings or something along those lines. There is alot of helpful information on this site, this is what I have been doing these past few months. :-)