We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room location at RIU Playacar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Illinois
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Room location at RIU Playacar

We're booked at the RIU Playacar the end of Feb and I'd like to request ground floor rooms closest to the pool. I believe it's the pink building, but I'd like to know the building number. Can anyone help?

Illinois
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Room location at RIU Playacar

Hi! Don't know the answer to your question but seen you were going to the RIU Playacar the end of Feb. and so are we. Maybe we can meet up for a drink?

Where in Illinois are you from ? When do you fly out?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
633 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room location at RIU Playacar

sorry cant help with the number, but it wont matter which block you are in, they are all very close to the pools,it is quite a small hotel,but it's a good one. have fun.

LIZ
Brick, New Jersey
Level Contributor
396 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Room location at RIU Playacar

The building closest to the pool is #6...

Oshkosh, Wi
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Room location at RIU Playacar

We are staying at the Riu Tequila 1/7-1/14. which rooms would be best? We are getting married there and are bringing my 3 kids ages 17,15,9. Any recommendations?

Illinois
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room location at RIU Playacar

Babs,

We're 30 miles north of Springfield and fly out of St. Louis on the 28th of Feb. Look for 2 couples in their 50's who will be by the pool or the bar with drinks in hand.

Illinois
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room location at RIU Playacar

Babs,

OOps, I meant the pool or the BEACH with drinks in hand, probably on our way to or from the bar!

Illinois
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Room location at RIU Playacar

Pigrl,

Maybe we will see you there. WE live in Northern Illinois, right on the Wisconsin border. we will probably see you as the beach or pool is where we will be in between bar stops. Look for a couple in their early fortys. Have a great time.