We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JoLee/KatD

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
JoLee/KatD

If you haven't noticed yet....they've taken most of what the idiots on the other forum previously posted..... :-) They were really getting on my nerves...ha.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,576 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: JoLee/KatD

Candy-heading home....I hope these forums don't get totally ruined, They really are too good! (Good Job!)

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,853 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: JoLee/KatD

For Sure!!!!! I checked further!!! Viva/Cancun a.k. the guys from North Vancouver, a.k. all the NAMES includeing their Company name!!! Funny they said, just to get " Everyone Going " . It Did take some thought, you must give them credit, but not much! right???

B.C.
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: JoLee/KatD

Hi there, i'm the latest of the "nuts" from B.C. and i gotta say, you guys are killing me! FYI, the vivacancun person was nothing to do with the foam party guys! If you really believe that was my friends trying to "get everyone going", then the real "vivacancun" really had you fooled! Was it not one of you on this thread who said that person was on here a month or so ago ruining threads in the same way? Using the same childish jokes? Starting the same border battle??? If that was our intention, why wouldn't we have done that from day 1? Also, KatD, you said something about not being aware of how many posts were on there or that there was a whole thread? Apparently, your first complaint came in a forum that had over 250 posts and you had said that you read them all and saw all the awful names, no? Also, you all seem to use these forums as a bit of chat room too, no? Maybe have a look back, re-read some of your own stuff and think twice before you reply. Not trying to start a new fight, rather just stating the obvious. We will stick to our posting (without the obnoxious names) and hopefully you will be able to see that we've already made friends with a lot of people that are going to be in Cancun at the same time as us. Is that not one of the purposes of an open forum? Enjoy your holidays as i'm sure we'll enjoy ours. Feel sorry for the Oasis? Well, actually so do i :)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,576 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: JoLee/KatD

Definitely didn't read them all, but do have to confess to some chatting. I do try to keep it to travel related items, and to a minimum. Don't know who had time to read everything that has been posted, but do admit that I objected to the names that were posted. I don't want to continue this either, so I will just wish you all a great trip, and hope we can continue to gather info on these pages.

B.C.
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: JoLee/KatD

Aha, i knew you were chatting! :) I thank you for your understanding and best wishes to you in your future travels and all of you info gathering/offering!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: JoLee/KatD

I knew that VivaCancun wasn't part of the foam party people....That guy was harrassing people on other forums previously and I wanted him off the Cancun forum...What a nut!

B.C.
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: JoLee/KatD

Obviously not a real middle school teacher or whatever the claim was? I've seen that type of poster on message boards through some football pools i've been in and they're usually 12teen and just stirring the pot. They eventually go away but obviously the moderators got to this one even sooner! I can assure you he was nothing to do with our group. Once again, apologies for the rude names my buddies used, we'll just have to stick to football pools for those :)..............