We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
66 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

My husband and I would really like to go to the Royal Hideaway this May for a week. I have been looking for the best price possible. Could someone who has gone there give me some ideas on a website or travel agent for a good deal? The best price I found is $3031 2 people Luxury room for 7 days. We don't need airfare. Thanks!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

Sounds like that's a great deal. We've never gotten away for less than $6200 (that included airfare of $1200 for 2 people). It's pricey and they don't usually have discount prices....although every once in a while I do see them in the low season. Grab it at that price!!!!

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

I think this price is excellent...My wife and I are going for slightly more per night. I would try Helga Koegel at All-Inclusive Resort Travel, Inc. before you book with anyone else. Great service here and low prices.

Southern California
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

That's a great deal - where did you find it?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

Ditto on the price...I am looking into it for my honeymoon in July. Please let me know!!!!

Phoenix, Az
Level Contributor
471 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

Azmel,

Did you find this price at lhw.com(leading hotels of the world)? We clicked on the hotel's website and when we went to make the reservation, this is the website we were directed to. We got a quote of $3042 for 9 days(no airfare), which was much lower than any other website. We went ahead and booked it, but they do not take a deposit, only guarantee with your credit card, and I am a bit nervous about it. Anyone else ever go through them? My concern is that we will get there in August and the price will be different. Or, that they won't have our reservation, even though we have a confirmation number and email.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
66 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

$426/nt on orbitz.com. Price varies on when you go. Travel-center.com was the next lowest price. Good luck!

Great Barrington...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

Went last Nov. Booked on skyauction.com for about $140/night inclusive - AMAZING deal, but worth every penny at full price

Ivins, UT
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Hideaway Playacar Deals

We booked with Beach Destinations with airfare for 7 nights in the beginning of June for $4078.00. You don't get to pick your room, but it was the best deal we found. Flying from Utah.