We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving in 10 days

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
south jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Leaving in 10 days

I am leaving in 10 days yippee and I was wondering on a few things...first has anyone used those space bags to pack they look great but I am not sure because you need a vacum. Also I was wondering if anyone went to cozumel did you rent a jeep or golf cart how much and where do you do that my hubby really wants to do that. Thanks

Ontario
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving in 10 days

We actually did a jeep tour in Cozumel...I can't remember for sure, but it was called something like "jeep jungle tour"...it was an all-day thing, included lunch and pop/water. We booked it through the hotel.

New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving in 10 days

I used those vacuumless space bags on our trip to the bahamas in June...its is nice because it does save a little space but everything get completely wrinkled! I wouldn't use them again.

south jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving in 10 days

wrinkles yickes the last thing I want to do is iron on vacation I will just pack less. Thank you.

yardley pa
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving in 10 days

hi...

were going 1.20-1.25 staying at secrets excellence...

my brother uses the bags on his boat...they do work great..

where r u guys staying???

rob

south jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaving in 10 days

we are going to be staying at the palladium the 18th thru the 25th. We are both 32 and will be bringing our daughter who is 7. Are you getting excited!!! I know that I am.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leaving in 10 days

I use those space bags for every trip to Cancun....not the kind with the vacuum though....mine have holes at the opposite end so you can 'roll' the air out of the bag. Never had a problem with wrinkles....it's great. You can get SOOO much in your suitcase -- especially good for the trip home with all the goodies I bring back.

south jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Leaving in 10 days

where did you get those? I am off to find odds and ends today for the trip and will try finding those. Thank you.

yardley pa
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Leaving in 10 days

we cant wait...just got back from disney w/ the kids... this is our recovery vaca.. wife is 39 im 40....where is the palladium?

rob