We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bubba Keg

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bubba Keg

Do people use the kegs at Secrets Maroma Beach or arent they allowed?

somewhere
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bubba Keg

Why wouldn't they be allowed? Are there Bubba Keg Police and are they under the same enforcement rules as the Fashion Police? :)

I haven't been to the resort but how would a resort ban a Bubba Keg? No seriously, how would they not be allowed? :S

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bubba Keg

I'm planning to take mine, so I hope they "allow" them. I have 11 sleeps!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
829 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bubba Keg

I would think that most resorts encourage them since they result in less wasted cups.

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
325 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bubba Keg

I posted this same question about a week or two ago and was told by someone who had been there that they will NOT fill the bubba kegs at SMB. Doesn't make sense to me. I guess they think they'll get more tips if they have to bring you multiple drinks.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
829 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bubba Keg

I suppose it could be a sanitation issue. When we were at the Palladium a few months ago, I noticed they would just put our bubba right up to the beer tap. It seemed like germs could be spread pretty easily that way. eeewww

texas
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bubba Keg

when we were at the royal they allowed us to use ours. we just had to take the lid off before we gave it to them.

Embarrass, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,763 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bubba Keg

Don't be so lazy. Order the drinks and then pour them in the BK yourself. Once they give you the drinks you can do with them what you want. They have NO rules anywhere against BK's. Enjoy many cold and refreshing adult beverages. Have a great vacation!

Secrets is a bit on the uppity side so they may consider it a Bohemian attribute ...much like taking an inner tube into the pool.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bubba Keg

I could never find a BK that I liked. I dont like plastic, and they dont seem to make a decent stainless BK. (Stainless SHOULD keep things colder.)

I DID see a plastic BK in CVS pharmacy today - it has a center core that you can put in the freezer...but knowing the fridge at most AIs, probably wont work.

So my plan will be TWO drinks at a time - lol!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
215 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bubba Keg

We used them and they were great. Target has several sizes in the auto section.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
386 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Bubba Keg

Bubba Kegs are stainless, or at least ours are?? We prefer the 20oz mini keg, but most beer drinkers like the larger ones. Here's the site to order if you can't find what you're looking for in the stores.

www.getyourbubbakeg.com/…

Also, here's a promo code for 15% discount....

BUBBALOCAL

Hope it helps,

Debbi