We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pottys in PDC

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
michigan
Level Contributor
648 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
pottys in PDC

Where is an easy place to use the facilities? Are there any public restrooms? Last time, my hubby and I went by ourselves. Each time we had to go, we went to a bar, ordered a beer, went potty, then left. Each beer then made the potty stops a little closer together, but, hey we were havin a pretty good time. This time, we're bringing our 2 little kids. Generally, when one tells us they gotta go, we gotta find one pretty quick, so I'd like to have some options mapped out in advance if possible. Thanks

michigan
Level Contributor
648 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pottys in PDC

bump

Saskatoon Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pottys in PDC

Two best places I can think of are right on 5th. Number one; the bus station. In the front door and turn hard right, up the stairs and pay the attendant 2 pesos. Now dont make me mad and ask if he'll take a US dollar. Never used it but my wife said they were clean and tidy.

2nd choice, right across the street is a McDondalds, also 2nd floor. Where can you find a cleaner loo than a Micky D's, and it's free.

michigan
Level Contributor
648 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pottys in PDC

Great, thanks. I knew there had to be some out there somewhere!!! I'm sure we'll do a day trip there towards the end of our trip to do some souvinir shopping.

Saskatoon Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: pottys in PDC

NO go early in your trip. You will love the town.