We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun Transfers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun Transfers

Hi,

Anyone use them before? If so, were you pleased?

Do they meet you outside with your name on a sign like some of the other companies?

Thanks!

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun Transfers

Yep, they will be right there as soon as you exit with a sign. We had a Surburban with leather seats and great AC. They also were EXACTLY on time for our pick-up to go back to the airport. Will be using them again soon.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun Transfers

I also used Best Day onr time and it was a disaster. Had to wait more than an hour in the hot sun with two cranky kids.

ohio
Level Contributor
93 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun Transfers

I second that. We have used them twice. It was perfect both times. Plus prepaying with paypal worked great. We didn't have to take the extra cash.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,219 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun Transfers

We have used www.cancuntransfers.com at least 5 times in Mexico. Fast, reliable, take paypal, cash or CC. Holding the big sign with your name on it right outside the airport door. Take you to a newer large vehicle with great A/C. Never a problem.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
102 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun Transfers

I just used them this week. We returned on Friday. They were on time with a van for five of us. Very professional and friendly. They stopped at the convenience store for us on the way to the hotel to get water, snacks, and beer. I would recommend then without issue.

Hope this helps!

Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun Transfers

Thanks, everyone... will book with them rather than Lomas!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,219 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun Transfers

Have a fun and safe vacation, sheaetta!!

Billings, Montana
Level Contributor
152 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cancun Transfers

sheaetta,

Sounds like you've gotten your answer and made up your mind, but I wanted to add.....

We used them last year and couldn't have been happier. On the way to PDC from the airport, we had 10 people and needed just one of their vans. They were on time and everything was great.

On the way back to the airport, we had 12 people and needed two vans. Due to different departure times, we had one van show up and take a group (I think it was 4 or 5 people) and then another van came about two hours later for the remaining 7 or 8 people.

They even gave us a deal on the second van's price. Don't remember the exact price, just know that I was happy with it.

I will definitely be using them again.

Have Fun!

Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cancun Transfers

That is the final decider! Thanks!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
829 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cancun Transfers

I just booked our transfers with them a couple days ago, so I'm glad to see these positive comments!