We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin Snorekeling Tour thru Aquaworld.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, TX
Level Contributor
81 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Valentin Snorekeling Tour thru Aquaworld.

Aquaworld snorekeling tour at the Valentin was THE BEST snorekeling tour I have done in 5 years. You book it at the pool area.

I wanted to see LOTS of fish and was not disappointed. The tour picks you up at the hotel and takes you via ferry to Cozemel.

You snorkel for 45 minutes in 2 spots. The first we saw lots of fish and the second we saw barrucuda and the largest fish school I have seen about the length of a football field incredible.

Easy to enter and get out and would be perfect for first timers. What made it nice as you enter without having to jump in and re-enter the boat the easiest I have found.

Then went to lunch which was part of the deal and had time to shop so no need to spend more money on a Playa taxi ride or shuttle.

Excelent tour and made may trip. Took 138 pics and they look even better.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
829 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin Snorekeling Tour thru Aquaworld.

Sounds great! Do you remember what the price was per person? How long were you gone from start to finish?

San Antonio, TX
Level Contributor
81 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin Snorekeling Tour thru Aquaworld.

It cost approx $ 110 pick us up at 8:00 am. Price included the ferry each way to Cozemel, lunch, snokeling equipment transportation back. Returned 6:30 pm.

Had time to shop in Cozemel, so it saved me a taxi ride to Playa.

3. Re: Valentin Snorekeling Tour thru Aquaworld.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 03, 2010