We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Cancun airport to PDC?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
canada
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxis from Cancun airport to PDC?

Hey - I read on someone's trip review that there were no cabs at the airport. This can' t be true???

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxis from Cancun airport to PDC?

Bump

Dallas,Tx
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxis from Cancun airport to PDC?

This is true I think they call it a federal zone. Best thing to do is set up a transfer. Transfer can be found by searching for cancun/riviera maya transfer I got a private transfer in sept. 35 usd it was a nice van and our driver was standing outside holding up our name, one way straight to the hotel I think I was at the hotel less than a hour from getting off the plane. PDC more expensive tough, personnaly I prefer the Riviera Bus nice bus ind a/c tv 6.50usd it goes from airport to bus station on 5th street in playa then taxi will take to hotel 4-5usd.less than 20 usd for 2. Bus ticket can be recieved when almost out of the terminal. Have used this method atleast a dozen or more times. Even if you find a cab probably 50+usd. Tranfers are also waiting outside terminal if you talk to some of them maybe 20 usd a piece they will make room for you. Try the bus it is very relaxing in my opinion. Be careful to ask anybody about bus they will say it doesn't exist becuase it make the transfers/taxi no money.