We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lindo in january

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Pitt Meadows,B.C.
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Topic
lindo in january

my wife and i are going to P.D. in jan.(23-30)we are staying at the Lindo.Anyone going at the same time?

Pitt Meadows,B.C.
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: lindo in january

Hey Hey enough with Canucks slamin.Thanks for the tip on the email,like they say"money talks".I read in another post that building 52&53 would be good choices.Sure lookin forward to sitting in the sun,were getting weather here that you guys get all winter HAHA

Vancouver, CANADA
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: lindo in january

Hi there fellow canuck we're from Vancouver,Langley,& Port Moody. We will be at the lindo on jan 27th for a week. never been to the lindo before but we stayed last year at the Iberostar tucan and we loved it it sold us on the iberostar chain of resorts it was awesome there was 11 of us from kids to adults and we all loved it. Can't wait to get back there maybe we will see ya down there post back and we can meet for a drink. see ya

Vancouver, CANADA
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: lindo in january

Hi again as for tipping we has 100 dollars US in 1's and 5's and it was great for tipping the mexicans love american money and they still have 1 dollar bills about 100-150 per week is plenty. When we arived in mexico we had about 200 in usd but u don't need more than a few bucks when u land because u leave the airport and get on a shuttle that is waiting for you and off to the hotel so u don't have any time or place to spend before you get to the resort wich is about 20 min ride south so don't worry be happy :)