We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Tucan and PDC questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
minneapolis, MN
14 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Tucan and PDC questions

My husband and are staying at the Tucan in mid January and have a couple of questions. What kind of options are there for breakfast and lunch? Can you order from the beach or pool or is there a grill? Can you make reservations for the restaurants before arriving? What is there to do around the hotel at night? What time are the shops open until on 5th Ave? Also wondering what the check out time is at the Tucan and if they let you hang out at the hotel/pool/beach after check-out? Our flight doesn't head back until 5:30pm-thanks so much!

edmonton,alberta...
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Tucan and PDC questions

The shops on 5th stay open late as that is when it can be pretty busy for them. I think it was around 11pm-midnight when some would start to close up.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Tucan and PDC questions

Most resorts let you check your luggage until it's time to leave for the airport and you can still enjoy the hotel....some even have changing rooms so you can go to the beach or whatever. The shops on 5th Avenue open early but best time to shop is later in the day....the later the time, the more the prices come down. Most hotels have a noon check out time.

pmb
pennsylvania
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Tucan and PDC questions

Breakfast is served early in the main dining room area. Aftef 10 am they have breakfast at the restaurant close to the beach. Lunch is also served here and they do have a grill. It is lovely because you can look out at the ocean as you enjoy your food. Not sure what time 5th Ave shops close but I am sure the staff at the Tucan can help you. At night you can relax at the lobby bar, go to see the show and after that you can go to the disco or just hang out again at the lobby bar.

The front desk will hold onto your luggage for you and you can use the courtesy room to get changed in for your late check out. Enjoy your trip the Tucan is a great resort.