We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

? about Oceana at Secrets Capri

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
208 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
? about Oceana at Secrets Capri

I know Oceana is a seafood restaurant (which I love!!). What I'm wondering is if there is fish served or just shellfish? My hubby likes fish, but is allergic to shellfish, and I'm going to be so bummed if we can't eat there!

Thanks for any replies!

Deland, FL
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ? about Oceana at Secrets Capri

Don't worry, they have a liitle bit of everything. Check the menu before you put your name on the list. The menu changes slightly everyday. I went their the first night and had the shrimp cocktial & the the lobster ( full size ) and it was fabulous. It was so good I went back the next night only to find out that neither on of those items was on the menu! Good luck!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ? about Oceana at Secrets Capri

Hi! I went to the www.chris-n-cheryl.com website and checked out the picture of the menu from the night they were at Oceana. While I am sure the menu won't be exactly the same all the time, it did list smoked salmon, mahi mahi and tuna steak, as well as a beef tenderloin. So it looks like there should be plenty of "non-shellfish" items to try. Also, don't hesitate to ask for what you want - from the way it sounds they are quite accomodating to your dining needs.

Check out that website if you haven't already. It has a great review of Secrets Capri - I hope all the good things are true! I'll be there in 6 days!

Hope that helps!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
208 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ? about Oceana at Secrets Capri

Thanks! Sounds like we'll be able to eat there, I'm so excited!