We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

just a quick question!

is booze available 24 hours a day at the grand riveria princess in pdc as stated on the signature vacation description???

i havent heard this in any of the comments made so far..

thanks a bunch!

Spruce Grove
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

Sports bar is open 24/7

Etters, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,462 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

As Tahiti said they do have a 24/7 sports bar but I have heard that only beer is served after a certain hour, (late at night...maybe midnight?). They do have a disco that stays open till around 2am that serves all kinds of drinks.

Micki

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

Wow, I'm getting old. There was a time when a detail like that would have been one of the first things I memorized and this time I never even considered checking to see how late the bars were open. I think the latest we got back to our room was midnight.

If they're not open late enough for you there's always the bottles in your room and I'm sure if you tip one of the bartenders a few dollars they'll give you a plastic cup filled with your favorite spirit to take back to your room for later.

-Brugal

Charleroi...
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

I remember the day when I would jump in the shower about 10-11 pm, & start getting ready to go out for the evening. NOW.... I don't even know what goes on at that ungodly hour of the night! Even while on vacation. So sad!

Spruce Grove
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

HAHA Lucky for you Andrea there is a younging who likes her booze in the mix! LOL @ above posters, too funny guys ;)

We stayed at the Disco until 2 one night drinking delightful anything and everything you could ask for! And on our way back to our room we stopped in at the sports bar and endulged in some Captain Morgans (it's my fave). I don't know if they only serve beer at this time. The bartender really liked me, probably just because he could laugh at me haha and we got what we asked for!

On a couple occasions ;)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

hahahahaah! thanks so much everyone for the replys!

i appreciate it!!

7. Re: Question about Booze At Grand Riveria Princess :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 10, 2009