We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
west covina, ca
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

it look like most of us are in the same boat lwe hve lost time and money i know the hotels are working hard to clean everything up[ but they should have some kind of back up plans it ususally dead in the summer in playa i cant understand why all hotels are booked and why would hotels take people if they are not fully functional IB is taking guest despite of pools and beach closed I an so bummed

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

this area used to dead in the summer, not anymore however. PDC and the R. Maya are the hot spots to go this last year. all the resorts in this area have been booked for months. Enjoy not working, enjoy the food, the drink, and make great friends, do not forget about exchange with other Iberostars. Don't worry, be happy. Start the day with a Tequila Sunrise, and end the day with a double shot with salt and lime!

west covina, ca
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

have you been to the IB tucan? do you think we should go no matter what? we are going with our kids. I dont want to lose out on vacation we got such a good price only 3100.00 for 4 people i dont think we can find a cheaper and better vacation but if their is no pool or beach than i should just stay in cali

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

becool, when are you leaving? I have been to the I Tucan, and the I Paraiso Del Mar. See if you can still go to the Paraiso Del Mar for a day. I believe they are still doing the exchange. You may have to take a taxi but it is worth it.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

who said the pools and beach was closed. kind of tough to close a beach!

west covina, ca
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

I called the IB tucan and the rep told me the info i called 3 hours later and no change the main pool may take up to 2 weeks to clean no pool no beach why go?

west covina, ca
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: everyone desperate to found info on their hotels

i am supposed to be arriving on the 25th but we are still trying to decide if we should go i wish we csan go to another hotel that is fully fucntional