We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

XPu Ha Palace

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
lisbon
11 posts
Save Topic
XPu Ha Palace

Hi everybody

I've planned my holidays to Xpu-ha palace. Do you kown if te hotel is too damage? And about Paradisus, is there any problem? Thank you very much

BSK
New Iberia
Level Contributor
297 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: XPu Ha Palace

Check my post about resort damage and the website to get a lot of the resorts condition. Xpu-Ha Palace and Adventura are closed. I't all in there. BSK

Central New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: XPu Ha Palace

I have a reservation at Xpu-Ha Palace for the first week of August. I just called the Palace Resorts 800 number, and got through after about 15 minutes on hold. They stated the Xpu-Ha Palace suffered considerable damage (although no details are available on damage), and that it will be closed for "a while". They told me there is no room for the first week in August at any of the other Cancun area Palace resorts, and offered the Vallerta Palace on the west coast.....alternately I can change my reservation to later in the fall. Have to talk to my wife about which selection to make, but it is clear that Xpu-Ha Palace is not an option in the immediate future.