We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Riu Palace!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
14 posts
Save Topic
Just back from Riu Palace!

My family and I just got back from the Riu Palace! It was wonderful! Any questions?

nj
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Just back from Riu Palace!

fantastic. we're going in 2 weeks. 3 kids. how was the drinking water, ice cubes and safety? I���ve never stayed at an all inclusive place and as such am very curious about weather top shelf liquor and good bottled wine is available. Any suggestions about excursions or anything else would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

���ed

nj
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Just back from Riu Palace!

can you tell me how to book the swim with the dolphins?

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Just back from Riu Palace!

Zaprip, can't tell you about the dolphins but they do have pretty good liquor like Ballentines, Johnnie Walker and Chivas Regal scotch; Jim Beam and Southern Comfort; Baccardi and Havana rums; Gordons and Beefeater gin.

Wines are ok and from Mexico, Spain, Chile and Portugal.

You'll find Baccardi rum and Schmirnoff vodka in your room along with tequila and brandy. and of course Corona.

Take a look at "unofficial Riu site" www.riubambu.com where you'll find loads of pictures, virtual tours, info and a Riu only discussion board.

jobob

nj
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Just back from Riu Palace!

thanks....ed