We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Secrets Capri, ask them here :)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Questions about Secrets Capri, ask them here :)

My husnband and I just got back from Secrets Capri 6 days ago and we had the best time of our lives. Everything was wonderful and the resort is extremely beautiful. If you are traveling to Secrets in the near fture and have any questions please feel free to ask me, I will answer them the best I can.

Magna, Utah
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Secrets Capri, ask them here :)

Did you take a taxi to Cancun or do any tours? We are arriving on July 16 thru 23, second visit we were there in September 2004 and loved it so much we are returning for our anniversary. We did a couple of snorkeling tours and shopped at Playa del Carmen but want go to Cancun this time.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Secrets Capri, ask them here :)

No, we didn't leave the resort at all but a couple we met there did take a taxi into playa del carmen and it was like $12 us dollars one way and I htink a taxi into Cancun is $30 us dollars one way. The only thing we did was suba diving at the resort and that was wonderful, the best thing we ever did, it was great.