We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married at Secrets Capri!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, MD
5 posts
Save Topic
Getting married at Secrets Capri!

Hello all!

I have been reading the reviews of this resort on trip advisor for months now and we have finally booked our 10 day trip to Capri this past Friday! We will be there Jan 15-25, getting married on Jan 20th. I'm so excited!!! Does anyone have any advice or feedback they can provide regarding a wedding at capri? It would be most appreciated! I pretty much know what I'm in for, I've done so much research I think I'm going blind! But anything additional you could provide would be great! Thank you!!

Orlando
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married at Secrets Capri!

I just got back from my wedding at Secrets capri. My husband and I were married June 17th and had 12 friends and family with us. The photographer was wonderful and the weddind was beautiful. I wore a big white gown and my husband wore a tux it was pretty formal and ended up looking amazing!!! You couldn't go wrong!!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting married at Secrets Capri!

Junebride,

Do you have any pictures of your wedding you could send to us? That would be greatly appreciated!! I am also getting married at Secrets Capri in August of 2006. I am a tripadvisor junkie and can't wait to finally go there after hearing so many wonderful things!

Baltimore, MD
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting married at Secrets Capri!

I was thinking it might be too hot for my groom to wear a tux, was he uncomfortable at all? Did you get married on the beach? That's what I would like to do. Did you have a reception? Sorry to bombard you with questions, i have so much i want to know!

Orlando
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting married at Secrets Capri!

Yes we had a reception which was on a balcony overlooking the pool area. The groom was a tad hot but nothing that he was really uncomfortable with. I had my ceramony around 6pm which is when it starts to cool off so it wasn't like the heat of the day. I do have pictures I have posted them on my personal website http://funky-butt.net enjoy!