We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xel ha dolphin swim reservations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Windsor, California
Level Contributor
447 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Xel ha dolphin swim reservations

Does anyone have the website to do this?

thanks!

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Xel ha dolphin swim reservations

Go to the webiste www.xelha.com which will come up in espanol. In the top right corner there should be a box to click on to change the language. Once you have it in english go to the reservations part of the website. You have to purchase a general park ticket before it will let you pay for the dolphin swim. When you are purchasing the park ticket it will give you the option to pay for the dolphin swim and other activities like scuba diving.

Hope that helps.

pa
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xel ha dolphin swim reservations

Just a side note..I booked the dolphin swim on line before we went ..then the day we were scheduled to go it was pouring rain..I had no trouble calling them and rescheduling for the next day. It also rained that day and we did the dolphin swim in the rain, but the kids LOVED it! They also produce a video which is so hard to pass up despite the high price of $30.00vhs or $45.00dvd.

denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xel ha dolphin swim reservations

Out of all the things I have done in my life. Swimming with the dolphins was one of the best!!!