We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

I have been telling my family for weeks that I would like to meet the great people I have met on TA for a drink. People are saying "look for the person in the straw hat," look for the person with.....etc. My kids presented me with the gift and told me that I can now say "look for the person with the blue visor with the Penn State logo on front! Wasn't that nice?

So, I will be the 40ish lady with a blue Penn State visor. Please say hello!!!

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

jccm -- such a great idea from a very thoughtful family! Sorry I won't be able to meet you (we returned from the Del Mar a few weeks ago). I'm sure everyone from TA feels as though you're an old friend now, from all your postings. Hope you and your family have a fantastic vacation, and we look forward to hearing all the details when you return home!

Bucks Cnty, PA
Level Contributor
175 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

Mom--that is a really cool gift. All this time you thought they weren't interested in all your excitement--and they were!! That was a very thoughtful gift. I wish we could be there to meet you. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL time. I will be thinking of you enjoying yourselves, while I am at work next week.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,301 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

That is great! Wish I was going to be there to look for you! Have a fantastic holiday!

UK
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

We love reading your posts Mom, its a shame we won't be able to meet you but wish you a wonderful holiday with your lovely family x

Michigan
Level Contributor
297 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

Adios Mom, We depart for Houston via detroit in 1 hour (to drop kids off at my sister's. then tomorrow it is beach time! I'll be the one in a Michigan hat--GO BLUE!

Mentioned in this post
Houston
Houston
Texas Gulf Coast, TX
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
314 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My husband and kids did the nicest thing in the world for...

That was very sweet of your family. Have a wonderful vacation! Maybe you'll start a trend and all of us will get visor's with our teams name! It just might become a TA tradition!