We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royle porto Real resort & spa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Georgia
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
Royle porto Real resort & spa

Does anybody have any info on this place?

canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Royle porto Real resort & spa

hi justbeach, the royal has an offical website u go to www.realresorts.com and pick the one u want. lots of info on resturants, dress and such..good luck

Naperville, IL
9 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Royle porto Real resort & spa

Hi justbeach... my husband and I just returned from the Royal (stayed June 12-16). The place was fantastic... food was good, service excellent, location couldn't be better. We stayed in a junior suite and had a gorgeous view of the ocean and pools. The room was very good size, king bed, nice bathroom and dressing area with double sinks and large closet. Jacuzzi tub in the room near the bed and nice patio to enjoy the view from. I highly recommend this hotel - one of the best places we've stayed!

Georgia
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Royle porto Real resort & spa

Thanks darsepoh ! I will go to the website as soon as I get off here. That should help alot!

sunnyblonde, thanks for the info. That really make me feel better to know good things about the place. Can you Email me? I have so many more Questions. georgiagirl@mindsprings.com thanks again! JB

14. Re: Royle porto Real resort & spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 14, 2009