We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar crawl tour

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
TN
11 posts
Save Topic
Bar crawl tour

Has anyone else heard of a tour called the bar crawl? I think you go to several bars in Playa, and the yare expecting you there...all transportaion is taken care of also. Anyone know about this??

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar crawl tour

Most of the bars are on or nearby Avenida Quinta (5th Ave in Playa -- the 'main drag' so to speak. No cars are allowed. It's a pedestrian walkway. Once you are in Playa, you can walk everywhere.

There are bar crawls in Cancun that are worth the $$ though.

canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar crawl tour

Has anyone been on this bar crawl? Is it worth the $$$ or are you better off just going on your own? Any imput would be great..

canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar crawl tour

is it good for groups

canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar crawl tour

b

Menasha WI
Level Contributor
680 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar crawl tour

Yes, we went on this tour 2 years ago from the Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar. I believe the one we took was called the Bar Leaping Tour. It was $50. US per person and included cover charges, transportation and drinks. It took us to Senor Frog's, Carlos & Charlies and the Mambo Cafe. We only had around an hour at each place but the bars were waiting for us and had bottles of beer they passed out to us as we walked in the door as well as the tequila shots they poured in your mouth.

If you wanted something besides beer you had to make your way to the bar.

The tour guides also were teaching people to salsa dance at the Mambo Cafe.

We had fun and thought it was worth the cost.

I believe there is a tour in Cancun that is called the Bar Crawl, from what I heard there's alot more to this one then the one in PDC.