We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice on honeymoon.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Iowa City
2 posts
Save Topic
Need advice on honeymoon.

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in PDC for the first week in November, and need advice on where to stay. We are leaning towards the IB Tucan or the Riu Palace Mexico. We are looking for a great beach and not too many kids. We are both in our mid-20s and are looking to have fun, but would also like to stay somewhere relaxing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
307 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need advice on honeymoon.

Both resorts are great but... there are also great differences. The Iberostar has a wonderful jungle and tons of wildlife, winding pathways and more of a "fun" attitude. The front entance is very nice, but not the "WoW" of the Palace.

The Palace has very manicured gardens and more of a sophisticated feel, think chandeliers and leather.The Palace also has the bigger beach.

The Iberostar has more of a tropical outdoorsy feel. It also has a big beach, but not as big as the Palace. Both are great and both have awesome reviews, it's all what YOU what! Have you looked into the Yucatan? I've been there too, and it's also really nice.

Liz