We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkle

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
gulf coast
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
snorkle

Has anyone used Dive Mike, ScubaMex, Pelicano, Fat Cat or Raiatea for snorkle trips? These are most all on the Mapchick map. Snorkling will be a big part of our trip as we are from the gulf coast and visit the beach often. Anyone with experience to share on these outfits? We are also wondering if driving down into the Sian Ka'an biopreserve from the Tulum ruins would be worthwhile? We like to get off the beaten path and away from the commercial activities. Any experience with what to see and do in this area would be appreciated. I like my Mapchick map, but the focus of the Mayan Riviera map seems to be on hotels, condos and resturants. I wish it had more detail about what to see and do.

Newport News, VA
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkle

Spteach, I'm looking for the same info. Noticed that you are heading down in May. We are not goign down until the end of June. Would appreciate if you could come back and post your experiences on here or email me with any dive/scuba/snorkel information that you experienced. Have a great trip and thanks in advance.

gulf coast
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkle

Scubascuds thanks for your reply. I'll post when we return and let you know how the trip goes. I may post under different subject. I thinks you get a lack of response due to the subject being well discussed in this forum. I have yet to see any reports on these snorkle tours.