We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go with for 4 adults

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St Cloud Minnesota
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to go with for 4 adults

I'm having troubles finging an all-inclusive around Playa Del Carmen that will acocmodate 4 adults (ma/pa and 2 daughters 14/16). Anyone go to one of the all-inclusives with a similar age group?

CT
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go with for 4 adults

How about the Iberostar Paraiso Beach??? We leave a week from tommrow. OUr kids are 12 and 4. I have read MANY reviews and families young, old and in between seem to love this resort. You can also e-mail Helen@iberostar.com. She is very helpful!! Also read the reviews! Most ALL are wonderful! Good luck!

St Cloud Minnesota
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go with for 4 adults

I'll check it out - thanks! I'm thinking you are traveling as 3 adults and 1 child, and there are many hotels that will allow that combination. My daughters are classified as both adults, which might change the options. I sent Helen a note.

St Cloud Minnesota
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go with for 4 adults

renee - i tried sending n email to helen at the address you posted, but ir came back as undilerable - can you verify the address?? Thanks!