We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leaving tomorrow-thanks for all the advise

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Topic
leaving tomorrow-thanks for all the advise

Leaving tomorrow! After plenty of questions and just a lot of reading from your site I thought I would let you know some of the decisons I made. (of course I'll post what I thought)

Royal Hideaway (even w/ the beach erosion still thought that was the best property)

Will brinig plenty of tip money

Purchased some insulated cups

Won't change my $$ to pesos

Using Jeromi Transfers for $90.00 round trip (flight gets in after 10pm)

Will speak the lanugage when ever possible

I will be sure to greet the locals (I would have done that anyway-that just comes natural to me)

I will pay about $30 for my hammock

Any last minute tips will be greatly appreciated :O)

Saskatoon Sask
Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: leaving tomorrow-thanks for all the advise

Take the cups. Their empty, you can fill them with your toothpaste, asprins, Q-tips, showercaps, anything. They weigh 1/2 ounce and you will use them.

denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: leaving tomorrow-thanks for all the advise

lime por favor!! Have fun!!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: leaving tomorrow-thanks for all the advise

Sask, AT RH, you will look out of place with a travel mug.

Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: leaving tomorrow-thanks for all the advise

Hi Kim nice name it is mine too anyway if you are planning to buy a hammock we were there in March and the locals brought things in to the hotel to sell a few nights and I bought a beauitful hammock started out at 50.00 U.S. and by the time I was done I paid 20.00 dollars so just barter with them they are willing to go down in price quite a bit have a great time while all of us count the days till we can go again Enjoy!!!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: leaving tomorrow-thanks for all the advise

Goingplaces-

Thanks $20 will be my goal. I am actually buying three so even more room to barter. (Father's day is coming)

Yes, as you could probably guess..yes my name is Kim and the first letter of my last name is "C". And I love the sea...so there we have Kimberlysea