We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI suggestions for a 20-something year old?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
British Columbia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
AI suggestions for a 20-something year old?

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a nice AI to stay at with my boyfriend. We were thinking the RIU Palace or the Royal Hideaway, but aparently it is for older crowds.

We heard that the RIU Tequila or IB Tucan were fun. We've also been looking at the Barcelo or one of the Reef Resorts. Just as long as it's got a great beach and good food!

Any other suggestions?

Ireland
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI suggestions for a 20-something year old?

Hi BC Girl,

The Hotels you have mentioned really vary in price. I guess you need to decide what you want from your vacation and what is important to you.

The Tequila is not on the beach and is a sister hotel of the Palace and the Yucatan. Until recently you were permitted access to the Yucatan but they have since closed for renovations so you will be somehat limited to dining. I stayed at the Palace and viewed both the Yucatan and the Tequila. I preferred the Yucatan (IMPO)

We leave for the Tucan May 22nd, I am 27 & my husband 34. The Tucan is offering what we are looking for. FYI I have read recently that this hotel is fully booked till End of August begining of September.

You should read the reviews of the hotels you are interested in which you will see on the left hand side of this webpage. The hotels are listed in order f popularity.

Best of luck!

Ireland
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI suggestions for a 20-something year old?

Would like to add the Palace is superb but I would not recommend it for 20 something year olds. It is more suitable for older couples. We spent most evenings in PDC.