We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Show at Xcaret

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Long Island
Level Contributor
92 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner Show at Xcaret

Can anyone tell me how the dinner is at the evening show at Xcaret? Everyone always says the show itself is awesome and not to be missed, but I haven't seen any reviews about the actual food. Also, do you get a better seat with the dinner reservation?

nld
Ontario
Level Contributor
432 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

I didn't realize there was a dinner and show package. I would be interested as well in reviews about it. Would it be appropriate for children?

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

we saw the show- did not see any food

Long Island
Level Contributor
92 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

There is a meal at the show and you supposedly get VIP seating if you take that package. The meal is $29 per person and they sent me a copy of the menu, which is pretty interesting. Since the restaurants all seem to close at 5:00 and the show doesn't get over until 9:20, we thought the dinner show might be the way to go so that we aren't starving later on. There must be someone out there that's done it!

Level Contributor
555 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

There is a dinner show everyday except for Sundays!! That is the day we are picking for Xcaret oh well!

nld
Ontario
Level Contributor
432 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

Can you just get the dinner and show package without being at the park for the day. We would be interested in only the dinner and show package or just show. Has anyone done that? If so when did you book after or before arriving?

Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

The show was starting at 5 pm when we were there in the middle of March. I'm not sure if they have moved it back to 7 or not. I looked at the menu when I arrived there and there was no way my son would eat it (he would have to have the adult meal). The children's meal was pasta and sauce.

If you don't want to eat calamari (sp?) etc you can always get nachos, chips etc at the show.

Arrive early and you can get a good seat. We sat at the end and it was an awesome view.

nld
Ontario
Level Contributor
432 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

Tiredofthesnow,

Did you only go in the evening to attend the show or were you there all day. I am wondering if we can just go for the show and what the cost of it would be?

Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

We spent the entire day there. I can't help you with late admission or showony admission.

nld
Ontario
Level Contributor
432 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dinner Show at Xcaret

Has anyone done only the nightshow???

nld
Ontario
Level Contributor
432 posts