We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

which iberostar has the best beach? I have been told it is the Tucanb is this true?

Maryland, USA
Level Contributor
463 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

We just got back from the Tucan on April 10 and the beach was fine. I have never been to any of the other Iberostars so I can't compare. But there was plenty of beach and the water was great.

St Helens, United...
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

Hi BamBam

I hope so. That's where we are going on 15th June. How about you?

Michigan
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

Saintscully,

We too are going to the Tucan on June 17th!! Family of 5--My husband, myself and three girls (3,8 and 13)

Is this a family trip for you? You know it's already SOLD out!

St Helens, United...
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

Hi VegasBound

This is our first 'childless' holiday for many years. I'm not surprised it's booked up, the reviews sound fabulous, don't they?

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

a word of advice.....have the kids get to know Samantha, Anna and Carolyn right away....the Star Friend girls are great and will occupy them and involve them in many activities....the sooner they get involved the better. The kids mini disco is great at that starts at 8:15 everynight they play games and dance 2 songs.

My 10 year old cried for an hour on the flight back because she is going to miss them all so much and she's already asking when we're going back.

Michigan
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

TAMBAM,

That sounds awesome! Not that your child cried, but that you guys had fun. Thanks for the tips.

alton
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberosatr Tucan Beach?

just returned from the tucan, beach was beautiful, have not been to the other iberostars so i cannot comment on them