We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At the Ib*'s do you stand in line a lot?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
At the Ib*'s do you stand in line a lot?

Just got back from a college open house for our son. Forgot what it is like to stand in line for buffet food. Is this the case here? Also, someone else said about standing in line for the dinner reservations. Anyone think this is a problem?

Toronto
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: At the Ib*'s do you stand in line a lot?

Just got back from the beach. Stood in line once in the entire week, and that was for dinner reservations. Total - 5 minutes.

Never waited for a drink, never had to wait at the buffet. The place was at capacioty and we ate at peak times too.

Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
154 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At the Ib*'s do you stand in line a lot?

IB* Beach in March - peak spring break! The only line was to book ala-carte. Maybe 1/2 hour to do so. The buffet's are huge and never any lines.

Enjoy!

Tom

Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At the Ib*'s do you stand in line a lot?

Thanks so much. I knew I could rely on your info!

Plano, TX
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: At the Ib*'s do you stand in line a lot?

We stood in minor lines for restaurant a la carte seating (like maybe 3 parties in front of us) and a few times when I went up to the beach bar there were maybe 2 or 3 people in front of me. I was happy about that, because I cant' stand waiting in line! I'm the type that's always casing out the other grocery store checkout lines to see if they're moving faster than the one I'm in - haha! :)

CT
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: At the Ib*'s do you stand in line a lot?

Lines were not a problem at all . We were at the Beach last November, during Thanksgiving week.