We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Hideaway

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Royal Hideaway

Hey, anyone going to RH or has been in last few months? Need questions answered...

Lyndsay_31

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Royal Hideaway

Dress attire is a "must" at Dinner time at the a al carte restaurants. (meaning chino's for men and no sandles). Lunch and Breakfast my husband wore shorts and had no problems. Hope this clarified it up.Lyndsay_31

Vancouver
8 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Royal Hideaway

Lyndsay_31 Now I have to figure out how and where to send the info. E-mail where or send how and to whom? Rather new at this so suggestions would be welcomed.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Royal Hideaway

FilmCam you can send the pic's to me at lbella@hotmail.com.thnks again Lyndsay_31

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Royal Hideaway

ditto on the dress code for dinner. little bit of a bummer especially during the summer. most of the other nicer resorts only require collared shirts, shoes and no bathing suits for dinner. unfortunately, too many take that "inch" and show up at dinner in bathing suits and other inappropriate attire and get real testy when asked to leave.