We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos carocal- what sections are close to each other?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Virginia
Level Contributor
231 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Sandos carocal- what sections are close to each other?

We have a big group traveling together. One room is in the eco section, one in the select adults only... and several trying to decide which section depending on proximity to the others.

The maps that I have found online show the select club furthest from the beach but none of the other sections are labeled.

Can anyone tell me what sections are close to each other?

Newport House Playa del Carmen
Newport House Playa del Carmen
#3 of 220 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Petit Lafitte
Petit Lafitte
#5 of 220 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Fairmont Mayakoba
Fairmont Mayakoba
#11 of 220 hotels in Playa del Carmen
3 replies to this topic
Canada
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos carocal- what sections are close to each other?

Yes the Select Club is at the very front of the resort (good choice for the perks btw). The family section is in the middle with the new Eco section being closer to the water and part of the family section. The Royal Elite section is right at the water (bldg's 1-11). The resort has a large footprint (why we love it so much) so if you're in the SC you will be the furthest away. Google a resort map and you'll get an idea of the layout. Keep in mind that the new Eco rooms will not be labeled as such but are in the family section. I'll try to get some bldg #'s for you.

Our 9th visit is booked.

Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos carocal- what sections are close to each other?

We are staying here next month in the Signature Eco rooms in the family section and when I asked the resort what buildings these were, they told me they were buildings 12-19. Hope this helps.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos carocal- what sections are close to each other?

How was your experience with the signature eco superior room? Was it in buildings 12-19? Worth the extra $? Booking here in November 2017. Have a 2 year old with us and want to be central.

Reply to: Sandos carocal- what sections are close to each other?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted