We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen night !!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Hen night !!

Hi all, as maid of honour at my best friends wedding at sandos playacar this july, its down to me to sort a mexixola hen dooo !! I've already sorted 2 UK ones but we are at sandos one week before the wedding so was hoping to crack on with one a few days before this ! Apart from coco bongos, any other suggestions ? Cheers ! As a family, we have been to playa 5 times but always had our young daughter so never been out on 5th at night before ( and this will be our wedding couples first time to mexico) , thanks for any replies x

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen night !!

Sorry, maybe should have worded it ' batchelorette party' ! Is that how you guys in america/ canada say it ? Anyhoo, recomendations greatly recieved, cheers !!!! 😎

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
47,454 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen night !!

Had to chuckle when reading the title "Hen Party" because I was sure many here wouldn't have a clue. I have spent much time in the UK so knew the term well.

Whatever you call it, enjoy!

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen night !!

Cheers Robert, i forget that this forum has worldwide readers and my comedy british terminology may not translate too well !!! I'll crack on with a bit of re-search for our hen do !!

Kent
Level Contributor
7,253 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen night !!

bring me and i"ll show you the best places to go!!

you could start of in senor frogs, they are a lively bunch and will get the party going, lots of bars on 5th and around the area but i'm thinking you could party in a phone box so your have no trouble having a good time!!

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen night !!

Deffo lozza, come with us 🍾🍷🍹 ! I thought of senor frogs, went to the one in cancun 25 years ago, i still have my plastic yard of ale !!!

Kent
Level Contributor
7,253 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen night !!

sometimes they have a band playing and you could do ya elvis! are you starting in the day or just eve? they have a trampoline on the beach

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen night !!

Oooh, kareoke is what we need lozza !! A band would be great, we'll probably start out early evening 💃💃👓🌵🌵🍸🍸🍹

Kent
Level Contributor
7,253 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hen night !!

GROUPS AND SPECIAL EVENTS

For groups and special events, send us an email to:

ventas@andermail.com

senor frogs

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
260 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hen night !!

Dirty Martini Lounge on av 1 near calle 12 does Karaoke on Wednesdays. Tequila Barrel on av 5 between calle 10 and 12 is fun time.

Mentioned in this post
Tequila Barrel
Tequila Barrel
858 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hen night !!

would agree on Dirty Mart's. Safe and fun for Hens.