We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with a toddler

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
chicago
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel with a toddler

I'm headed to Merida next month with my 20 month old..I'm used to budget travel, so I don't need a huge american style hotel. Just a small hotel with a pool (it can be tiny!) and a patio to sit on while the baby sleeps..kid friendly, obviously. Restaurants nearby needed. Quiet goog. Suggestions for Progresso also welcome. thanks.

Mexico
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with a toddler

If you need to stay right in Merida, I would suggest you try Dolores Alba, Hotel Marionetas, Hotel Trinidad or Trinidad Galeria. If you want to be outside the city a little, a true treat would be Hacienda Santa Cruz...kids are very welcome there. But you'd need a car.

Hallowell, Maine
Level Contributor
45 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with a toddler

Dolores Alba in Merida would be perfect. Try to get a first floor room adjacent to the pool.

Montreal
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with a toddler

Suggest you stay at Casa Isidora in Progreso.

They even have a school for kids.

Hallowell, Maine
Level Contributor
45 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with a toddler

Re Progreso, see my post for Casa Quixote. The beach at Progreso is perfect for little ones. There is a wall along the malecon so they can't stray far, and the beach is clean and flat. Lots of shells, too.