We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese Restaurants

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Merida hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oakland, CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese Restaurants

We're staying in Centro (C 68 x 59) and want to know if there are any good Chinese restaurants in Merida. I see there's a PF Chang's but I don't much care for corporate food. Three people in our group were born in years of the Horse and we wanted to celebrate. I suggested we find a place to eat horse but had no takers. Thanks for any advice.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,427 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese Restaurants

I see many little hole in the wall Chinese restaurants in the center. I have eaten at a few but they are cheap and the food is not great. Like most large cities, Merida has Chinese restaurants everywhere

Merida
Destination Expert
for Merida
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese Restaurants

The only Chinese restaurant worth eating at is a hole in the wall in Uman... can't remember the name, but the woman running it is from China. There is a serious absence of good Oriental restaurants in Merida, sadly...

Merida, Yucatan
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chinese Restaurants

We could also do with some good Indian restaurants, in case some entrepreneur-type is reading this.

4. Re: Chinese Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 05, 2015