We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct flights to Merida

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Clermont-Ferrand...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Direct flights to Merida

Hello,

Do you know which airline flights to Merida directly from a city outside Mexico?

I found the Houston-Merida with United Airlines flight, but the hours are tight (I am coming from AMS) and I will like to avoid going through Mexico City.

Thanks!

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Direct flights to Merida

Yes, from all I've read, it would have maybe been better for you to relax somewhere for a couple of hours, then take the ADO at 5:30 for the 2-hr trip. Hindsight for you, but the travel plan for us. And I have to ask...You meant "a few hours in V" to break up the 4 hour trip, no?

Clermont-Ferrand...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Direct flights to Merida

Oh la la what happen in Houston? Is the first time I take United Airlines, they just had a big problem here in Paris, passengers spent Xmas on the airport because the airplane had a technical issue

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Direct flights to Merida

Mieux en retard que jamais, no? We're flying UA to Italy this spring. You'll be fine...Bon Voyage.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Direct flights to Merida

I'm flying to Cancun in January with my destination being Merida, but can't find the Ado Primera bus schedule from Cancun to Merida. What's your advice/experience?

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Direct flights to Merida

You're probably putting in dates too far in advance. Pick something within the next week, since they'll be the same schedules. I'm not sure what you meant by "Primera", but all the buses are fine, esp for this trip. Depending on your arrival time, you'll be able to choose between leaving directly from the airport (a bit more expensive but can be a time-saver) or downtown. The site is:

ww.ado.com.mx

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,090 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Direct flights to Merida

Good information form playaguya. I looked and all the schedules are on the site for January. But playa left out a w in his link. Try. www.ado.com.mx

17. Re: Direct flights to Merida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 01, 2015