We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bull fighting and lucha libre Dec 28-Jan 4, 2014

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bull fighting and lucha libre Dec 28-Jan 4, 2014

I will be in Merida during the above dates and would like to see bull fighting and lucha libre. Ive read there may be bull fighting on Jan 1. Where can I find out?

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bull fighting and lucha libre Dec 28-Jan 4, 2014

Yes, I agree. My point was just to answer the question...without getting into any "gory details." I was very happy to be able to relate the fact that the season had been canceled...

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,599 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bull fighting and lucha libre Dec 28-Jan 4, 2014

It is good you spared us the ¨gory details¨!

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bull fighting and lucha libre Dec 28-Jan 4, 2014

Glad you got it, Robert. This discussion now reminds me of those on the Akumal forum, relating to "swimming with the dolphins." At least this one was rendered moot by the cancellation of the season. Hopefully one day it will happen to the other too.

14. Re: Bull fighting and lucha libre Dec 28-Jan 4, 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 24, 2015