We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merida rental car

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
NYC
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Merida rental car

Hello. We are visiting Merida for a week in late December and need to rent a car. I searched the forum and found some interesting threads about local companies vs. corporate franchises. Does anyone have recommendations? I tried the La Curva link posted in the thread, but it wasn't working (not sure if temporary issue or out of commission). Thanks.

Merida, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Merida, Chichen Itza
Level Contributor
2,628 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Merida rental car

Most of the rental companies like La Curva rent for long term and you may find no vehicles available for a week during that time. As far as I know La Curva is still working. Joaquins address is in this forum somewhere.

Merida
Destination Expert
for Merida
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Merida rental car

La Curva/Joaquin can be reached at 999-278-0942 in Merida.

Oakland, CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Merida rental car

We just rented a car thru Europcar- $120 a week, but you must book on line to get this rate. Very nice new car, lovely service.

NYC
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Merida rental car

Thanks for the information everyone! Eagerly looking forward to our trip!

5. Re: Merida rental car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 16, 2013