We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Merida to Progresso

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Calgary AB Canada
Level Contributor
385 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Merida to Progresso

Just wondering where to catch bus to Progresso from Merida - is it at the ADO station or is there a different bus - I thought I read somewhere that it goes quite often but not sure from where.

Tks!

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus from Merida to Progresso

Hola Skihockeynut;

Gracias ! -- I checked out the autoprogreso site and have their email address. Seem very reasonable for a nice a/c bus. Very much looking forward to my March 2014 vacation to Merida and area - all I've read and reviewed makes me confident and understand your eagerness to return there.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus from Merida to Progresso

I know this thread is a couple of years old. We live in Nayarit and will be flying to Merida for the first time and staying with friends in Progreso. We do not get in until 10:30 p.m. It looks like the last bus leaves at 10:15 using the link provided here. Are there any other options once we arrive? Other bus lines?

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,090 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus from Merida to Progresso

I know of no other bus service to Progreso. I know colectivos also operate Merida to Progreso but no idea of the operating hours. I hope someone can advise. Other than that, you will need a taxi.

14. Re: Bus from Merida to Progresso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 29, 2015