We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City/Public Bus in Merida

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
City/Public Bus in Merida

Hello All,

So I am going to Merida soon to attend a spanish immersion program. I will be staying downtown but the school is on the west side of the city. Does anyone know where i could find bus routes and schedules for the city of Merida. Any help is appreciated.

Destination Expert
for Merida
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: City/Public Bus in Merida

My suggestion would be to go to one of the Information desks in the Centro once you get there. There is one downstairs at the Jose Peon Contrera Theater and another in the Governors Palace on the main zocalo. On the whole, the people working in these offices don't speak anything but Spanish and aren't as helpful as they could be, but I'll be they know the bus routes pretty well. And they might have the schedules there.

2. Re: City/Public Bus in Merida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 20, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question