We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Playa Mujeres

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
Excellence Playa Mujeres

Does anyone have any information regarding this new resort. I noticed that it's set to open summer of 2007 but that's all I have and am very interested in getting more info.

Thanks!

51. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, December 14, 2007
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres

"This is a fabulous resort, and the best prices can be found with beth@cancunairfare.com e-mail her for details"

Sounds like a personal advertisement for your travel agency, Cancun Beth. And you are the first to call the beach great. hmmmm....

calgary
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres

This was the best resort I have EVER been to. Soaring above any of the club med's I have been to, 5. The food was fantastic, the employees were very kind, the service was wonderful, very clean, well planned out, well taken care of, great spa and gym...everything was great. Absolutely nothing bad to say about this place! I cannot wait to return to this resort. We went as a family (even though most people are couples) but still had a fabulous time! Highly highly highly recommend this resort!!!!

54. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, September 14, 2009